- Phone: 226-606-8320
Quality Care Roofing is a Gaf CERtified Contractor
GAF trains and test thousands of the best roofers in the country and make sure they’re appropriately certified and insured so they can offer our best warranties.
This certification requires a minimum of 3 years of experience, is renewed yearly and requires the contractor to be:
- Properly certified & insured:
For your protection, so you can rest easy knowing you’re covered
- $1M+ Liability Insurance
Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- State licensed where required and applicable (United States requirement only)
- Reputable & trustworthy: With a track record of providing quality roofing services in your community
- Good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Good credit rating per Experian
- Highly qualified:
Up to date on the latest technology and practices, ensuring expert installation
- GAF trained and certified
- High property owner job satisfaction ratings
- Able to offer the strongest GAF warranties
Your connection to stronger GAF warranties
The GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty provides a Lifetime limited warranty term and 10-year 100% coverage period during which GAF will provide both installation labor costs and replacement GAF products necessary to repair your roof due to a manufacturing defect for 10 years. A GAF Certified™ Contractor can also offer the GAF System Plus Limited Warranty, increasing your Smart Choice® Protection Period from 10 to 50 years and including tear off.
GAF has a great Roofing Blog you may be interested in as it has a ton of great information for home owners.