Experienced Aluminum Installers (Siding, Eaves Trough and Soffit)
Quality Care Roofing Inc has openings for Experienced Aluminum Installers (Siding, Eaves Trough and Soffit). Aluminum Installers require 2 years experience. We pay top wages and are negotiable.
Major Work Requirements
- Experience with installing eavestrough including down pipes.
- Experience with exterior aluminum such as soffit and custom bent fascia.
- Experience with Siding installation
- Installation Experience 2 years required
- Comfortable working at heights and with a variety of tools.
- Valid G drivers license and clean record.
- Payment and salary is based on valid experience.
- and surrounding areas.
You must have your Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Vehicle to get to worksite
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work with team
- Overtime not required
- Team player
Credentials: Please list your certificates, licenses, memberships, courses such as:
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Occupational Health and Safety Certificate
- Working at heights training
Contact Ken Irvine at 226-606-8320 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org